Hey everyone! Let’s update you on what we’ve put up this week!
Diginoiz with Sylenth Mainroom House 2.
Premier Sound Bank released Trap Superpack Vol.2.
Wolsfreaktros released Nopopstar Twisted House.
Now you’ve been updated! Peace!
VI Labs True Keys Pianos
• Three excellent concert grand pianos
recorded from three microphone positions.
• No loops, beautifully smooth dynamic
transitions and a wealth of pedalling
• Comprehensive and intuitive user controls.
• Makes you want to rush out and buy
aFazioli F308 grand, currently listed at
True Keys Pianos provides three superior,
deep-sampled, highly playable pianos in
one package. Pristinely recorded from three
mic positions, the Steinway, Bechstein and
Fazioli concert grands collectively cover
a wide tonal range and can be used for
virtually any musical style.
Hey Readers! Got some superb new products from two great brands this week.
Like usual, Loopmasters released quite a few titles – and they’re all top notch material! Epic Movie Themes 2 has two and a half gigabytes of and fifteen kits of full orchestral melodies. Pretty epic stuff if you ask me. Total Tech House and Lotus Style – LA Beats are worth checking out too. The rest of the releases can be found HERE.
Producer Loops went full force this week and got out over twenty downloads. To highlight a few:
– Shocking Futureland Anthems 2 with 30 club MIDI loops
– Complete Orchestra MIDI Bundle – a total of 60 melodies in MIDI format plus five different string arrangements as MIDI Construction Kits
– Ultimate Trap Anthems featuring five hard-hitting, Trap/Dirty South Construction Kits
The rest of their titles can be found HERE.
That’s it for this week guys. Peace!
Welcome back readers! Let’s dive in to the new titles.
Loopmasters has over 20 new products this week! With genres ranging from Dubstep to Swedish House to Trap, there’s everything you could possibly want in this batch. Check them all out HERE.
That’s all folks! Peace!
Vintage Horns is a horn section virtual instrument ReFill for Reason 6 that gives you every instrument you need to emulate the classic horn section sounds of R&B, Soul, and Funk bands from the 60’s and 70s.
As with its sister product, Vintage VI, the goal for Vintage Horns was not to create a shiny, perfect-sounding virtual instrument. Instead, we tried to capture the way horn sections sounded back in the 60s and 70s, including the minor imperfections that added character to those sections and made them sound so good.
Vintage Horns features nine multi-sampled brass and wood wind instruments:
• Baritone Sax
• Tenor Sax
• Alto Sax3
• Alto Flute
• Soprano Flute
• Flugel Horn
• Muted Trumpet
• Open Trumpet
With Vintage Horns you can re-create the most popular horn section sounds of the 60’s and 70s, including:
• The Memphis Soul horn section, which typically used a single trumpet with one tenor sax and occasionally a bari sax
• The famous horn section sound of the JBs, which featured trombone, trumpet, alto sax, tenor sax, and bari sax
• The classic big production sound of Detroit Soul
• The Philly Soul sound, with flutes and flugel horn
• And the powerful Oakland Soul sound, with bari sax, 2 tenor saxes, trombone, and two trumpet switching to flugel horns on ballads.