We have some great new products in this week’s specials! Let’s list them off:
• BASiS – Master of the low end… the ultimate bass virtual instrument
Regular: $99.95, Now: $69.95
• Off the Hook Legacy – Over 8GB of premium Hip Hop and R&B Kits
Regular: $129.95, Now: $79.95
• Retro Cool – A collection of funky fresh sounds from the 60’s and 70’s
Regular: $99.95, Now: $69.95
• The One: Filthy Reezes – All the Reese-Bass you need to complete the next big hit
Regular: $22.95, Now: $14.95
These deals only last through December 6, 2017, so get them while you can!
Big Fish Audio’s Black Friday Sale Event starts today!
Get 70% off 20 top loop libraries and virtual instruments!
For 6 days only, save a massive 70% on 20 sample libraries & virtual instruments from Big Fish Audio! These savings only last through Monday!
Big Fish Audio and Funk Soul Productions are proud to present Son of Grindhouse! After the extremely successful release of the “Grindhouse” KP5 Instrument, the number one request we received was for a loop library with the same styles and unique B-Movie vibe represented for those who do not use Kontakt instruments in their workflow. You asked, we delivered. Son of Grindhouse is a 32 Construction Kit library that is jam-packed with samples that cover Grindhouse genres ranging from Horror and Sci-Fi to Spaghetti Western and Kung-Fu.
This library includes regular instrument loops as well as cuts and clips from actual open-source Grindhouse films to provide background atmospheres, soundtracks, and film dialogue. The result is the most authentic representation of the classics you will ever find. We have recorded and re-sampled all of these iconic elements in the highest quality 24-bit rate, and have formatted each element in REX, Acidized WAV, and Apple Loop formats. Match that with full KLI 3.0 integration and you have the incredibly flexible Son of Grindhouse loop library. We hope you have as much fun creating with this library as we did producing it!
The biggest virtual accordion collection available! New from Eduardo Tarilonte!
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments have been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consists of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
• French Musette Accordion: A true French musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
• Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
• Vibrandoneon: A beautiful handcrafted melodica, 3 registers included.
• Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
• Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
• Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
• Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial number ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
• Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs.
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
Over 8.000 samples.
13 instruments in total.
3 kinds of bellow shake.
Premade rhythms for the left hand.
3 different dynamics and 3 round robins.
Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances.
Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone.
Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
Library size ~ 6.2 GB.
Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.70 or newer.
Accordions can be used in many different kinds of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.