We have some great new products in this week’s specials! Let’s list them off:
• BASiS – Master of the low end… the ultimate bass virtual instrument
Regular: $99.95, Now: $69.95
• Off the Hook Legacy – Over 8GB of premium Hip Hop and R&B Kits
Regular: $129.95, Now: $79.95
• Retro Cool – A collection of funky fresh sounds from the 60’s and 70’s
Regular: $99.95, Now: $69.95
• The One: Filthy Reezes – All the Reese-Bass you need to complete the next big hit
Regular: $22.95, Now: $14.95
These deals only last through December 6, 2017, so get them while you can!
The biggest virtual accordion collection available! New from Eduardo Tarilonte!
Ever since its release Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments have been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
Accordions 2 consists of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
• French Musette Accordion: A true French musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
• Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
• Vibrandoneon: A beautiful handcrafted melodica, 3 registers included.
• Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
• Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
• Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left-hand basses.
• Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial number ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
• Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs.
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
Over 8.000 samples.
13 instruments in total.
3 kinds of bellow shake.
Premade rhythms for the left hand.
3 different dynamics and 3 round robins.
Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances.
Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone.
Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
Library size ~ 6.2 GB.
Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.70 or newer.
Accordions can be used in many different kinds of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
Big Fish Audio is proud to present Sequence: Hip Hop Beat Creator, a powerful and effective sequencer with built-in 808 basses and a drum roll creator. Sequence sets a new standard for modern sequencers, going beyond the norm and providing real tools for real producers at a real value. With over 4,000 drum samples, 32 unique 808 basses, and a roll creator that puts Trap-style hi-hat and snare rolls at your fingertips, the search for beat, bass and rhythm is over.
This twelve channel sequencer offers up to twelve beat variations using the “Scenes” buttons and corresponding (green) MIDI notes for playback. You can turn a sample on or off for up to 64 steps in your sequence, and unlike other sequencers, each step of the sequence has controls to adjust volume, pitch, pan, and sample length, allowing for incredibly unique and expressive drum parts. In addition, every sample loaded into your sequencer can also be played as one shots from your midi controller.
The Mixer page allows you to adjust volume and pan for all channels as well as add FX. Sequence comes with fourteen different FX that can be applied to each channel individually or to the master output. In addition, there are Sample Edit controls for shaping each channel’s loaded sample.
The Roll Creator can use any sample from Sequence to create complex and fast patterns. Drum patterns that are difficult to perform and program are made simple using this section of Sequence.
Vintage Horns 2 is a collection of virtual instruments specifically designed to emulate the sound of horn players from the 60s and 70s, including such classic styles as Vintage Funk & Soul, Cool Jazz, Roadhouse R&B and Rock ’n’ Roll, 60s Pop Rock, Vintage Film Noir, and Soul Jazz.
Vintage Horns 2 is not just a re-make of Vintage Horns 1. It is a completely different library that includes complimentary instruments to its predecessor.
Like its best-selling predecessor, Vintage Horns, Vintage Horns 2 was not designed to be a perfect, pristine-sounding virtual instrument. Instead, our goal was to create a collection of brass and woodwind instruments that captured the character of horn players from the 60s and 70s, including the quirks and minor imperfections that made them sound so good.
The inspiration for Vintage Horns 2 came from the iconic playing styles of such well-known musicians as Maceo Parker, Miles Davis, Junior Walker, King Curtis, Stan Getz, Freddie Hubbard, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Herbie Mann, Zoot Sims, and Gerry Mulligan.